There’s a unicorn in the marketing world and it’s called Inbound; some people just won’t believe it until they see it. We know it’s real, and in some shape or form, it’s what brought you to our blog (thanks for stopping by!). It may even surprise you to hear that there are Inbound agencies that specialize in Health Technology.
A specialist seems like an ideal choice, but nothing is ever 100% perfect. On one side of the coin, it’s great to have an agency that is fluent in industry terminology. However, if an agency is completely one track, it can present an unexpected communication barrier.
Your market isn’t only made up of experts in HealthTech. If an agency can only speak in jargon, their message won’t get through to the people who are less informed. No matter how you look at it, this is a missed opportunity.
Don’t be discouraged, though. Just like the old saying goes, “There’s an Inbound Marketing agency for everyone.” And there’s a Health Tech Inbound agency for you too.
Here are 3 of the best in Digital Health. Enjoy!
Sometimes a name tells you everything. 98toGo saw that businesses were converting just 2% of their web traffic to paying customers. In response, they made it their mission to turn the remaining 98% into happy consumers.
Versatility is one of 98toGo’s major strong points. Aside from HealthTech, they cater to a variety of industries. Their areas of expertise extend as far as Hospitality & Tourism, and Insurance.
Agencies that work with a wide range of clients are typically larger organizations. Sometimes this means that their services can come at a premium, but not always. On top of that, Digital Health is a term that casts a wide umbrella. Because of this, it could be difficult to measure if 98toGo specializes in your niche.
Pulse Digital Marketing
Pulse is a HealthTech Inbound agency through and through. There’s no doubt that they speak the lingo.
More importantly, they understand that today’s consumers want to be helped and educated. The last thing that the modern consumer wants to buy is a hard sales pitch. Judging by the number of useful blog articles and eBooks, it’s evident that Pulse practices what they preach.
Even though their focus is Digital Health, it’s unclear which segments of the industry they primarily target. Knowing one aspect of the industry doesn’t necessarily mean that an agency is knowledgeable of another.
Fantastic offers, articles, and designs. Kuno Creative is a well-rounded agency that also provides professional-grade video production.
Another strength is their team of journalists. Having a way with words is a given, but you could argue that the true value comes from their polished skills as researchers. Conducting effective interviews is crucial in gaining the insight needed to create Buyer Personas.
There’s no denying the value that Kuno Creative can deliver. Still, they may not be the most cost-effective option for small to medium-sized businesses.
Here at Responsify, we pride ourselves on being a boutique Inbound Marketing agency that puts customers at the center of everything to achieve the best results. With a team of creative strategists, writers, designers, developers, and SEO experts, we provide a full-range of services to leverage the Inbound Marketing Methodology (attract, convert, close, delight).
Responsify’s services are competitively priced and have the flexibility to adapt to your marketing needs. As a purpose-driven company, we focus on accelerating the growth of HealthTech organizations. This allows us to be selective with who we partner with, so we have the time to give your company the dedication that it deserves.
If quality, creativity, agility, and results are what your company is looking for to succeed with Content and Inbound Marketing, we may be the best choice for you.
The Bottom Line
Inbound Marketing is still a relatively new field. As a result, there aren’t many agencies that specialize in Health Technology. Some may not have the expertise in your particular segment, and others may already be working with your competitors. It’s a tricky dance finding the right match, but the best one for your HealthTech will make sure that you’re able to find them.
If you represent a Health Technology company and are looking to get the most out of Inbound Marketing, feel free to reach out to us. We’re happy to discuss if we’d be a good fit for you.